The 26th meeting of the FIPA standards group was held in Helsinki, Finland from 22 - 26 July, 2002 at the kind invitation of Sonera.
The resolutions and attendance list of this meeting are now available. Due to privacy issues the meeting attendance list can only be accessed by FIPA Members.
Documents referenced within the resolutions can be accessed directly from within the resolutions document or through the links below.
The presentations given at the Helsinki Workshop are available for review:
- CRISP - Project, Professor Rune Gustavsson, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Ronneby, Sweden
- Experiences about Implementing FIPA Specifications, Kari Koivuniemi, Minutor Oy, FInland
- Genie Platform - Pekka Ala-siuru, VTT, Finland
- Semantics Framework-where we’re going, Francis G. McCabe, Fujitsu Laboratories of America
- Towards Large-scale Deployment of FIPA Systems, Steven Willmott, Agentcities