Edited by Bernard Burg
The objective of this workplan is to revisit and update the Agent Mobility specs of FIPA98.
· Revisiting the ’98 specifications
· Assure ordering and synchronisation of old and new platforms
· Assure effectiveness of the implementation
· Investigate a way of specifying agent-platform-usable-guidelines for how to handle mobile agents
New mobility specs
· This workplan starts at the Boston meeting in July 2000, and takes 9 months to reach the stage of preliminary specifications.
The following dependencies have been identified (so far):
1. FIPA Agent Management 97 98 99
Fujitsu, Jonathan Dale Committed
Motorola, Ronnie Taib Committed
NTT, Kiyoshi Kogure Committed
Toshiba TakahiroKawamura Committed
GMD Tianning Zhang Committed
U. Helsinki Stefano Campadello Supporter