[Modeling] UN and Agents

Marc-Philippe Huget M.P.Huget@csc.liv.ac.uk
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:57:59 +0100

Hi all,

After a long silence, I will comment about our interaction case study:

in document Un-Case-Study-030322
Assumptions "does NOT necessarily represent" without s at represent
we have two classes of members: permanent and non-permanent members
OK, I am not aware about UN Resolution vote (I know we have a lot of
noise on this subject in this moment), but do non-permanent members
propose a resolution? description 1 does not explain this point

well now, about the different proposals
in UN-Solution-Levy1
I have difficulty to understand the first figure and particularly that
on the same diagram, we have conditions, agents and roles define as
classes. I understand for agents but why conditions and roles.Finally,
there is no notion of SC in the diagram.

about the second figure, maybe I interpret wrong but on lifelines, we
have agent name:role so, how to interpret current:SC-Chair? Moreover, we
have current and <non current> why a difference about the notation?

in UN-Solution-Rado1
I don't understand the cardinality for member on Figure 1, I thought the
cardinality is fixed and cannot evolve
why do you give on Figure 4 <<role>>? I don't understand this point,
normally we said that chair:Chair that we have an agent named chair that
exhibits the role Chair, so why do you duplicate this information? Do
you mean something else?
what confused me on Figure 4 is that we have proponents that propose and
members that receive proposals, of course, proponents are members but it
does not appear on the diagram that when the chair sends a proposal to
members, she sends it as well to proponents. Don't we need to add this
information?

I don't understand conclusion c) about attaching roles

Sorry if my comments seem I am now dumb, I just want to understand...

Cheers,
Marc-Philippe

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool