[Modeling] Response to Social Aspect.

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:49:28 -0400

Hi Hong,

> I am happy to do some organisation work for this modelling area, although I am
> no expert in this area at all.
>
> Could you please let me know your opinions about what we should put in the
> document and provide some sources of information on this topic? I'll try to
> assemble an outline in the next couple of days.

In the "Social Aspect" modeling area, I am currently working on in the area
of
-Roles,
-Role assignments and Positions,
-Role interaction (and their constraint specification),
-Groups and Organizations,
-and ways of designing agent-based organizations using these.

IMO, these would be good items to put in the table of contents.

Regards,

Jim