[Modeling] Modeling Area paper reminder -15 April

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:45:03 -0400

Hi all,

This is a reminder the the deadline for the Modeling Area papers is 15
April.  So far, I have received *no* papers.  Since I have only heard from
one person that a paper will be late, I can only assume that everything is
on schedule.  As we discussed in Palermo, the person responsible for each
Modeling Area paper is the first person listed under each paper.  These
people consist of Massimo Cossentino, Radovan Cervenka, Renato Levy, Misty
Nodine, Jim Odell, and Paola Turci.  I hope that you will all support making
the FIPA Modeling TC a success!

Best regards,

Jim Odell