[Modeling] Social Modeling aspects

Renato Levy rlevy@i-a-i.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:09:11 -0400

>Hi, everybody,
>
>Attached is an outline of the first document of the social aspect
>modelling area. I will appreciate your comments. Could you please also
>volunteer taking part in the writing of the document?
>
>Thank you.
>
>Best regards,
>Hong

I like your Modeling format, with just a few remarks (of course!  8^) )

I'm concern of the broadness of the discussions on sections 3 and 4, since
they are also and mostly discussed on Environment and Interaction modeling
areas. It is important to defined their scope as to the extend that they
impact the other areas but to not invade the modeling aspects to be defined
in each of them.

Your contribution on the other modeling areas is mostly appreciated but we
have to keep the boundaries between modeling areas defined (or at least as
well as we can, I know it is fuzzy)

Renato Levy
Principal Scientist
Intelligent Automation, Inc.