[Modeling] Request for protocols

Marc-Philippe Huget M.P.Huget@csc.liv.ac.uk
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:14:43 +0100

Hi all,

A new specification of interaction diagrams is now available, so new
examples are added but as we know, only one judge can say if the new
specification fulfills our needs: the interaction protocols. If we are
able to represent a bunch of protocols with AUML sequence diagrams, we
know we are close to our goal else... To this purpose, I am asking you
to send me protocols in order to test the new specifications, I will
write them as sequence diagrams and check where are the problems.
Moreover, these protocols will give us examples for the specifications
and improve the specifications. So, if you can send me a screen capture
of the protocol described in another formalism or a description (I
prefer the first one, it requires less work from me), I will test the
new specification and add them to the specification or put them on
AUML website.

Ah, one last remark, I don't want thousands of protocols, I won't have
time to do them all...

Cheers and good hunt!
Marc-Philippe

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool