[Modeling] Re: [FAB] RE: R: R: [Methodology] Terms for first release of the glossary

Marian Nodine nodine@research.telcordia.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:21:17 -0500

--------------D2D159C90C6D0435B7A3638C

I would also argue against starting a Glossary TC right off (which I think
also is Fabio and Marc's opinion).

-- Misty

begin:vcard
n:Nodine;Marian