[Modeling] Draft Modeling TC minutes

Stephen Cranefield scranefield@infoscience.otago.ac.nz
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:31:19 +1300

Jim Odell wrote:
> Attached is a summary of the FIPA Modeling TC meeting in
> Palermo.  Before I
> post it, please check it errors of omission and commission.
> If I do not
> hear from you by the end of day on 18 February, I will assume
> that you agree
> with the document content.  Thanks.

I couldn't attend the meeting in Palermo, but I am interesting to
contribute to the class diagram work.  I have a (small) profile
defined for representing ontologies using class diagrams that I would
like to add to the mix for consideration.

Regards,
Stephen

Stephen Cranefield
Department of Information Science
University of Otago                               Phone: 64 3 479 8083
PO Box 56, Dunedin                                Fax:   64 3 479 8311
New Zealand                E-mail: scranefield@infoscience.otago.ac.nz