[Modeling] Document structure suggestions

Renato Levy rlevy@i-a-i.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:40:06 -0500

Rather then send another outline, I'ld like to stick my two cents on the
one proposed by Radovan a.k.a. the "good citizen"

I agree with the format proposed by Radovan, but it is very important that
we share our UML profiles and try to reuse as much as possible whenever
they overlap (maybe that's what he called "to share UML models"), in order
to avoid two relatively equal concepts with two different profiles. I don't
know how often this may happen, but we should be aware of it.

In terms of tool, although I think that in the end we should have a XMI
format defined; in order to keep it practical, unless someone does not have
access to it, we could stick with Rational as the initial tool.

Remarks?