[Modeling] FIPA Modeling TC website

James Odell auml@jamesodell.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:03:05 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_QheG+JVMwUu8FrN9gHLKuQ)

Hi all,

http://www.fipa.org/activities/modeling.html now has a pointer to the the
FIPA AUML website at http://www.auml.org.    The FIPA AUML website will be
the place where our timetables and work products will posted.
Before I start =B3advertising=B2 this site to the agent world, let me know if
you have any suggestions or comments with regard to content or aesthetics.

Cheers,

Jim

--Boundary_(ID_QheG+JVMwUu8FrN9gHLKuQ)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>FIPA Modeling TC website</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Arial">Hi all,<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR="#0000FF"><U>http://www.fipa.org/activities/modeling.html</U></FONT> now has a pointer to the the FIPA AUML website at http://www.auml.org. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The FIPA AUML website will be the place where our timetables and work products will posted.<BR>
Before I start &#8220;advertising&#8221; this site to the agent world, let me know if you have any suggestions or comments with regard to content or aesthetics. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Jim</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_QheG+JVMwUu8FrN9gHLKuQ)--