[Modeling] FIPA Modeling Area document format

Radovan Cervenka rce@whitestein.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:09:00 +0100

> Here are some papers I have on bookmarks around UML and (Object-) Z, one
is
> missing but I don't find it for the moment:
> http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~soon/Newhome.html
> http://www10.org/cdrom/papers/182/
> http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/france97exploring.html
> http://www-lsr.imag.fr/Les.Groupes/PFL/RoZ/geneZ.htm
> http://www.univ-pau.fr/~bruel/Recherche/SIC/sic99.html (this one in
French,
> sorry)

Marc-Philippe,

thank you. I'll have a look at them. They seem to be interesting.
Unfortunately I'm busy in these days... soonest next week you can hear my
opinion about formal approch for AUML.

Regards,

Rado1.
--