[Modeling] RE: [IP] Fipa Interaction Protocol Library Spec

G Hopmans [Morpheus] g.hopmans@mssm.nl
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:26:44 +0200

Hello Marc-Philippe and all,

I used the correct version of the working draft. My point about the
footer and the date is not relevant. I suppose I better drank some
coffee on my Saturday morning before answering :)