[Modeling] Class Diagram Specification

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:01:42 -0400

Hi Hong,

Thank you for your thoughts on this topic.  Am not sure how the current UML
metamodel violates your notions of multiple and dynamic classification or
aggregation/composition.  Perhaps you could propose a model that would
extend the UML metamodel that would support you notions.  That would be very
helpful.

Cheers,

Jim

On 6/9/03 7:09 AM, "Dr. Hong Zhu" indited: