[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

Wagner, G.R. G.R.Wagner@tm.tue.nl
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:17:58 +0200

> I think that AgentClass could be an unfortunate choice. Actually, for
> now I have no a good proposal, however since I think that it would be better
> to extend Classifier, maybe a more appropriate choice could be AgentClassifier.

Why should this make sense? Classifier is an auxiliary technical term
to have a generalization of Class, Association, AssociationClass,
DataType and some other things. Your proposal seems to suggest that
there is, likewise, a reason to generalize similar things for agents.
But there is no "AgentAssociation", "AgentDataType" and the like.

-Gerd