[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

Joaquin Peña joaquinp@us.es
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:50:03 +0200

That is my idea, Hong.

Class Diagram are used to represent static relations ---> In the
agent field this relations changes over time, so, It can not be
easily used in agents. The solution, as I've commented before, is
to model such transient relations using design patterns that allow
us to decouple classes and interaction between them.

Objet Diagram, are used to model behaviour of instances, but,
unfortunately, limited to the static relations defined in the
class diagram.

Joaquín Peña