[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:53:46 -0400

How does a CompoundAgent differ from a Component (or ComponentAgent, if you
wish)?

-Jim

BTW everyone, please make sure that your email response address is ONLY
ModelingTC <modeling@fipa.org>.  By using "reply to all" means that many of
us will be receiving your email twice--because we all get email for
modeling@fipa.org, as well.  Thank you.

On 6/20/03 10:42 AM, "f.tolman" indited: