[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

Dr. Hong Zhu Dr. Hong Zhu" <hong.zhu1@BTinternet.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:11:08 +0100

HI, Jim and All,

> On 6/20/03 4:09 AM, "Dr. Hong Zhu" indited:
>
> > I am slightly in favour of "cour UML + Agents'. This is mostly from an
> > academic point of view. However, I would not objection to the other
> > approach. It is hard to weight the pros and cons of the approaches.
>
> OK, so what would you recommend removing from UML 2.0 to reach this core?

Here are some rough ideas in the form what should stay in the core.
(1) Classes (of objects) are to be static classifications of objects;
(2) Classes are to be single classifications of objects;
(3) Objects are all passive.
Are these acceptable? Please also add to this list for what you think a core
OO model should have.

-Hong