[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:04:34 -0400

On 6/23/03 5:50 PM, "Dr. Hong Zhu" indited:

> For those who voted for Agent Class, may I ask what do you really mean by
> Agent Class? What are the features of an Agent Class? What are differences
> between object Class and Agent Class?

As Stephen pointed out, I propose that our time would best be spent
specifying what goes into AgentClass/AgentType  as a subclass of Classifier
-- and worry about Class later.  IMO, we need to get on with the business at
hand: what do we need to support agents and agent-based systems.

-Jim