[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

Joaquin Peņa joaquinp@us.es
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:34:58 +0200

Hi all:

Although, this TC is only for modelling i think we must take into
account
methodology issues to provide them the proper tools.

At analysis stage collaboration can be used to understand easily
the system making a "direct" mapping from requirements, to later,
assign roles in collaborations to agent-classes.

The key point is that for methodologies purpose collaborations
must be taken into account in this TC identifying if we need any
extension.

PS: I have misunderstanding a point: Does an agent class have a
set of roles it can perform defined explicitly? I think it should.

Joaquin.