[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- change of classes

Wagner, G.R. G.R.Wagner@tm.tue.nl
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:08:12 +0200

> Woops, I should have added that the person must be a member
> of the Employee caste when it helds a part-whole relation
> with an instance of the Company caste, say Enron. A person
> can be an instance of both caste Person and
> Employee. Moreover, the membership may change at run-time.
> The part-whole relationsip is betweem Company and Employee,
> while Employee is a subcaste of Persons.

If "subcaste" means the same thing as "subclass", then
your example model is flawed, as I have pointed out in
our previous exchange. You will probably only notice
this if you try to populate your model (please try it!).

-Gerd