[Modeling] Feedback on Interaction Diagram specs

Renato Levy rlevy@i-a-i.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:40:02 -0500

I like the idea of a set of diagrams describing the interaction being the
focus for the FIPA standard (instead of just sequence diagrams). In
particular I can see the timing diagrams playing a role on the description
of Temporal constraints of the system.