R: [Modeling] Comments on interaction diagrams

Paola Turci turci@ce.unipr.it
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:31:09 +0100

Dear All,

I completely agree with Hong.
When I was reading the document on Interaction Diagrams I had the same
feeling.
Before we proceed any further with the document, I think it is necessary to
define a meta-model. May be, we can start defining a meta-model for the
Interaction Diagrams only (if it is possible), without taking into
consideration a comprehensive meta-model for AUML.

I am aware that it is not a trivial job, but it is necessary and I would
like to contribute to it.

Kind regards,
Paola