[Modeling] Comments on interaction diagrams

Lin Padgham linpa@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:05:02 +1100

I agree that its better first to get the diagrams capturing what we
want, then do the metamodel. My intuition is that this will lead to
less reworking than metamodel first. I think the current work is
heading very much in the right direction, but i think we need to
experiment and explore more examples, before getting too locked
in. Its usually in doing examples (IMO) that one finds problems and
inadequacies.

lin