[Modeling] RE: Comments on interaction diagram modeling doc

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:29:48 -0500

Agreed.

Stephen, quick question.  When you say "It might be necessary to restrict
this usage, e.g. maybe Role2 should be a sub-role of Role 1", do you mean
Role2 is a subtype of Role1, or that Role2 consists of several roles where
Role1 is one of them?

-Jim

On 3/19/03 5:09 PM, "Stephen Cranefield" indited: