[Modeling] Re: Environment - Modeling Area document

sehl mellouli sehl.mellouli@ift.ulaval.ca
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:39:13 -0500

Hi,
sorry for this late answer.
I think it is very important to deal with MAS environment and its impact
on agents interactions, specially in open systems. In this sense, I'm
doing some works on modeling MAS environment. I invite you to read two
of my papers:

http://www.ift.ulaval.ca/~mellouli/papers/ESAW02_Mellouli.pdf

and
Mellouli Sehl, Guy W. Mineau and Bernard Moulin. Situation Event Logic
for Early Validation of Multi-Agent Systems. Sixteenth Canadian
Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Halifax, Nova Scotias, Canada,
June 11-13, 2003. (to appear).

In these two papers I present how to model MAS environment, based on the
situation calculus, and its impact on the MAS organization (agents
relations). This work is in progress and many issues are still open to
be addressed.

Best regards,