[Modeling] Preliminary Modeling TC agenda

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:47:37 -0400

--B_3171372457_1170929

Hi all,

For the Modeling TC agenda, I have the following items:

1) Review and discuss the Class Diagram Superstructure
2) Discuss and work on other diagrams that should be part of the AUML family
(in particular, the Use Case and Class diagrams have become very important,
recently.)
3) Joint work with the OMG Agent SIG
4) Work Plan modifications

Are there any other items you would like to see on the agenda?

Cheers,

Jim

--B_3171372457_1170929

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Preliminary Modeling TC agenda</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0px'>Hi all,<BR>
<BR>
For the Modeling TC agenda, I have the following items:<BR>
<BR>
1) Review and discuss the Class Diagram Superstructure<BR>
2) Discuss and work on other diagrams that should be part of the AUML famil=
y<BR>
(in particular, the Use Case and Class diagrams have become very important,=
 recently.)<BR>
3) Joint work with the OMG Agent SIG<BR>
4) Work Plan modifications<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Are there any other items you would like to see on the agenda?<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>