[Modeling] about modeling environment in agent-basedsimulation

Ye Chaoqun cqyie@163.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:53:41 +0800

Hello James,

    I have read your paper: "Modeling Agents and their Environment". As it described, physical environment can be expressed as a two-tuple:

                                Environment=<State, Process>

Then there are two questions I am concerned about:

 -the state includes the agents and objects within the environment, how to represented them in environment model?

 -how to control the effect of actions of agents onto environment independently of the internal architecture of the agents?

with regards,

Ye Chaoqun
cqyie@163.com
2004-03-01