[Modeling] comments on AUML diagrams

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:28:03 -0400

Dear Mellouli,

Could you provide more detail on you opinions?
Perhaps, you could also contribute some of your own ideas and papers -- or
write chapters for AUML specifications even now.
Also, you say wish (as we do)  "solutions that can be mapped to code
easily."  Can you give us more detail?  (Particularly, when there are
members of the AUML team that are now transforming AUML diagrams to code.)

At this point, we need participants that will provide tangible ideas and
contributions that can be turned into specifications.  We hope that you will
help in this manner.

Regards,

Jim Odell

On 4/11/03 6:14 PM, "sehl mellouli" indited: