[Modeling] (no subject)

Renato Levy rlevy@i-a-i.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:04:15 -0400

Our own AUML tool (DIVA) generates code for openCybele directly from a
proprietary extended version of AUML. I have already commited to FIPA that
once a AUML standard is stablished we will adjust DIVA to comply with such
standard. Like Bernard siad, if you can commit to a platform it is fairly
easy to generate code, the trick is how to do it if you don't commit to a
platform, then you need an intermediary stage (such as compilers do with
3-operand code) between the design and the platform dependent specification.

The later is a problem that greatly interests me, for tool compatibility
reasons. If anyone wants to work on such platform independent layer, please
contact me....