[Modeling] comments on AUML diagrams

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:37:20 -0400

Dear Mellouli,

If we all had the time to do both, I would agree.  But, most of us do not.
So, we decided to work on the language as a first priority.   According to
the workplan that was approved by FIPA, our charter is to "Focus on problems
and notations that are deemed necessary to support modeling of autonomous
agents systems."  This charter can be changed, but only if we have the
participation of several people.  Would you organize this?  If you have the
time and bandwidth to do this, you would be most welcome to help in this
area.

Cheers,

Jim

On 4/14/03 7:11 PM, "sehl mellouli" indited: