[Modeling] Class Diagram Specification

Marc-Philippe Huget M.P.Huget@csc.liv.ac.uk
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:45:27 +0100

Dear Hossam and all,

Hossam Allam wrote:

>    Dear Mr. Huget
>
> Concerning Class Diagram specification, I have identified that there
> are
> two new entities; Agents and Intelligent Agents entities. Intelligent
> agent
> is an agent with learning capabilities as I clam. Learning is
> considered
> the highest level of the intelligence dimension. For the Class diagram
> propose to have two new shapes one for agent and one for intelligent
> agent
> such as in UML class diagram you have one shape for Passive class and
> another one for Active class. The advantage in having two shapes is to
>
> visualizes the capabilities of the agent or intelligent agent from the
>
> class diagram.

The kind of agents you propose enters in the category of template agents
that we would like to include in the specification, if your agents are
really different from BDI agents or cognitive agents in the sense that
some "attributes" are present in your agents and not in others (some
attributes that can differenciate your agents from others), please
inform us and give us enough information to write a template for the
specification. What's the opinion of others?

Cheers,
Marc-Philippe

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool