[Modeling] Class Diagram Specification

Wagner, G.R. G.R.Wagner@tm.tue.nl
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:12:45 +0200

> AUML agent diagram can be drawn in level2 proposed by
> Marc-philippe. But
> in level one, we have to deal with agent concepts without considering
> implementation aspects. There is a big gap between agent concepts and
> implementation.

What is "level1"? I can only repeat myself: we start with a (conceptual)
domain model, derive a (platform-independent) design model from it,
and then transform this design model into an implementation model for
dome target platform. UML class models (and the fundamental concepts of
attributes, associations, etc.) can/should be used for all of these
3 types of models needed in the development process.

This is AUML, not AIML (Artificial Intelligence modeling language),
right?

-Gerd