[Modeling] Class Diagram Specification

sehl mellouli sehl.mellouli@ift.ulaval.ca
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:19:27 -0400

Marc-Philippe wrote:
"the first level is the one, we always consider
knowledge, acquaintances, roles, groups, protocols, etc. and we have a
second level where we describe those elements in a "computable" manner,
see the example above, the first level is at design level, the second
one is at implementation level, and above all, we need to give recipes
to help designers moving from the first level to the second one."

and in level 1, we deal with roles, groups, etc. And to this level I
have pointed in my previous messages.

AUML agent diagram is in level 2, because we have implementation
consideration.

I hope it is clear now :)

--
Mellouli Sehl