[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:48:04 -0400

Hossam,

Thank you for the clarification.

Just a quick note: Passive Class and Active Class are not UML classes, per
se.  Class has a Boolean property of isActive which identifies whether or
not its objects are active.  So, in reality, we only have AgentClass.

Does that make sense?

Cheers,
Jim

On 6/13/03 5:44 PM, "Hossam Allam" indited: