[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

sehl mellouli sehl.mellouli@ift.ulaval.ca
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:19:33 -0400

I see a role as a set of tasks grouped according to a certain semantic.
Semantic means that the different tasks forming a role fits together. So
I think roles are at a higher abstract level than classes. Can they be
represented by classes in the development? I think in that case, we need
to  find a definition of a task, and relate it with the definition of a
function. Sorry, but I have no formal definition of a task.

best regards,