[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- register your opinion

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:42:09 -0400

On 6/20/03 7:23 AM, "f.tolman" indited:

> I would like to see the model that contains everything that we need first in
> UML. I agree with most of you that we probably need something more to
> describe the dynamic nature of agents. In the discussion however we seem to
> mix the things that we want beyond the UML model with the UML model that we
> still don't have. It is very difficult to agree about the extensions if
> there is no agreement about the basics.

I tend to agree with Frits on this one.  But, I am only another voice.

To put on my objective chair hat again:

For those that want to see the "whole" thing, it can be downloaded from:
http://www.jamesodell.com/archive/U2P-UML-Super-v2-PDF-030410.pdf
http://www.jamesodell.com/archive/U2P-UML-Infra-v2-PDF-030410.pdf

For those that want to see a "core" UML, please create one and send it to me
-- and I will post it.

Discussion is important -- so is delivering a concrete proposal for further
discussion.

-Jim