[Modeling] Banff FIPA meeting - Modeling TC agenda request

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:58:54 -0400

Hi all,

The Banff FIPA meeting is 20-22 August.  During that time, the Modeling TC
will have its own meeting.  Please let me know what items you would like to
cover on that agenda.  I assume that we will be discussing the Class Diagram
and Interactions Diagram documents.  Therefore, any proposals having to do
with these documents should also be prepared and sent to me to post within
four weeks of the meeting to allow enough time for all participants to read
the proposals.  For example, Hong Zhu has forwarded a proposed metamodel
that would extend UML to support AgentClass -- or whatever we decide to call
it.

Also, I would like to know who will be attending this meeting.
Thanks.

Cheers,

Jim