[Modeling] A matter of granularity

Paul J Alagna pjalagna@CheckMi.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:04:41 +400

All;
	What if we took the approach to just gather information for now and fit a modeling
tool around those facts later? I’m wondering if any tool that exists right now
has a large enough scope to allow the full description of agents AND at the
same time has enough detail to describe the implementation or deployment. We
can use any of the tools we know of to describe the facet we wish to investigate
(i.e. this is where an agent looks like an object of a class or not) with the
full understanding that only the description of the facet has to comply with
that toolset.

Just a thought
P J Alagna
Checkmi
pjalagna@CheckMi.com
voice/fax (usa) 908 32 8715
http://www.CHECKMi.com
 CHECKMi Compendium the shortcut to Valued & Trusted Knowledge ...
 Safe Compendium pjalagna@CheckMi.com