[Modeling] Re: [Ontology] OMG's RFP for an Ontology Definition Metamodel

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:12:59 -0400

Stephen,

Good point.  However, you can team up with a company that has sent in an LOI
and be listed as a "supporter."  However, you'd better do this soon, because
the initial submission date is August 18, 2003.  If there's a company you
want to team up with -- which Stephen so kindly listed below -- and don't
have a contact, send me an email and I will try to find out who the
representative is.

-Him

On 6/25/03 8:50 PM, "Stephen Cranefield" indited: