[Modeling] Modeling an Agent Class- change of classes

Wagner, G.R. G.R.Wagner@tm.tue.nl
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:44:11 +0200

> Of course, as a person, I only have one instance. This instance has a
> part-whole relation with Enron and one part-whole relation with Oxford
> Brookes. What is wrong with that?

This is not compatible with what you have previously committed to.
You had agreed to the model:

   Person isSuperClassOf Employee isPartOf Company

You said that an Employee instance would be part of a company,
now you say that the part-whole relationship holds between Person
and Company. So, where do you now have your part-whole relationship:
between Person and Company or between Employee and Company?

-Gerd