[Modeling] Re: AUML Project Participation

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:30:01 -0500

Dear Hossam,

> I am Ph.D student in the University of Plymouth, School of Computing, UK.
> My research explores how to use UML for developing intelligent agents or
> how to extend UML to cover intelligent agents aspects. I am concentrating
> more on the intelligence part of the intelligent agent and how it could
> be  described in UML or does UML need to be extended.

Do you have any material you could send us that describe your research?
Also, what is your definition of the "intelligence part of the intelligent
agent"?  And, how would you see this work contributing to AUML?  Thank you.

Regards,

Jim Odell