[Modeling] Behavior in Interaction Diagrams

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:20:11 -0500

Good questions.

1) IMO, groups of agents can be treated at agents in their own right if it
is perceived that the group interacts with other groups of individuals.
This is an important feature when considering (say) organizations
interacting. Or, if the agents is perceived an an aggregate, the same
argument applies.

2) IMO, methods should be able to be indicated on a sequence diagram.
Furthermore, sequence diagrams should be able to express a method
specification by by "pointing to" either another interaction diagram or
possibly an activity diagram or state chart.

Any reactions?

Cheers,

Jim

On 3/13/03 10:53 AM, Marc-Philippe Huget scribed: