[Fwd: [Modeling] Comments on interaction diagram modeling doc]

Renato Levy rlevy@i-a-i.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:47:35 -0500

I second Nodine, IF roles are correctly defined then one should be able to
describe a protocol in a open system based only on role playing.

Renato Levy
Principal Scientist
Intelligent Automation, Inc.
7519 Standish Place, ste 200