[Modeling] interaction diagrams

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:28:21 -0500

Yes, I agree with Renato.  Someone was kind enough to put up something to
start with so that the rest of us have something to start with.  As we
discussed in Palermo, UML 2.0 can be used as a *starting* point for us to
work -- if we find it useful.  So please treat that as an evolutionary and
collaborative work.

Regards,

Jim

On 3/21/03 11:14 AM, "Renato Levy" indited: