[Modeling] UN and Agents -Revised

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:17:58 -0500

Hi UN modelers (not George Bush modelers :-),

Based on suggestions from Hong and Misty, I have added two more "procedures"
to the case study:

(9)    All representatives vote on the same day, one after another, so the
chair cannot change within the vote call; but it is possible for the chair
to change between a proposal is submitted until it goes into vote, in this
case the earlier chair has to forward the proposal to the new one.

(10)  A vote is always finished in one day and no chair change happens on
that day. The date of the vote is set by the chair.

Is this what we want to do?  The revised document is posted at:
http://auml.org/auml/documents.

Cheers,

Jim