[Modeling] The homogeneousness between human and agent( society and MAS).

wilunyan_2001 wilunyan_2001@yahoo.com.cn
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 18:42:58 +0800

Hi, all,

Does anyone think about the underlying homogeneousness between human
being (society) and software agent (MAS, Multi-Agent System)?

I believe we can learn much from sociology.(Just as "object" is an old
concept that has been studied many years in philosophy.) Human can be
looked as the most autonomous entity in the world. And we all know
that one of the most important properties of agent is autonomy.

While MABS(Multi-Agent Based Simulation) is focusing on appling software
agent to social simulation, why not consider appling social agent to
MAS?

As a modelling language, AUML may contribute to such a problem.

It will be a good fortune for me to discuss with you.

Best regards,
yanqi

http://www.qxcomm.com/p_html/dragon_cn/