[Modeling] Modeling TC news

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:30:12 -0500

Hi all,

A few items of news:

1) Have just returned from the OMG meeting and the following UML 2.0
submissions were adopted: Infrastructure, OCL, and Diagram Interchange.  The
final Superstructure document will be submitted by 11 April 2003.

2) Have added a new "Supplement Documents" category to the FIPA AUML page.
This page contains documents that were contributed to support and inform the
AUML effort.  There is a possibility that this page could get very large if
we put every document received on it.  Should we accept them all?  If so,
any ideas for organizing them so that the page is tangible and useful?
Comments would appreciated.

3) We have another new response to the Interaction Diagram Case Study (from
Radovan).

Best regards,

Jim