[Modeling] London FIPA Modeling TC Meeting

James Odell email@jamesodell.com
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 20:15:02 -0400

Hi all,

The FIPA Modelling TC will be meeting in London ‹ co-located with the OMG
meeting.  In preparation for that meeting I would like to ask:

1) Are there any items that you would like placed on the agenda?
(Currently, a good deal has been done on the Agent UML class diagram --
including addressing role, group, and environment.  Also, good amount of
work has been done on improving the model for composite structure: a UML
diagram that is very useful for representing aggregate agent structures.
So, these will be on the agenda.)

2) Even if you do not have any items to add, please let me know whether you
can attend the meeting or not.

Thanks,

Jim Odell