[Modeling] RE:URGENT - CAMP-iP Proposal Preparation Meeting

Benjamin Adesola Benjamin.Adesola@artemis.lu
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:22:56 +0200

Dear Mr Hopmans,

Thank you for your email below. I need your help to get through to the right person to participate in our proposal preparation.

Please can I have the email address and contact telephone number of the person(s) in FIPA so I can invite them to the meeting on Tuesday 9th Sept.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards.

Dr Benjamin Adesola
Knowledge Management Consultant